Back in September, Krafton has announced its official release of the V1.6 update in PUBG Mobile and BGMI. After the success of the V1.5 Ignition update, game developers had realized that players love to have futuristic things in the game.
As of now, the V1.6 update has been rolled out for both, Android and iOS users. The new V1.6 updates had brought a lot of changes to the game, the most important one is Flora Menace Mode. In this article, we gonna tell you about the features of the Flora Menance Mode in PUBG Mobile and BGMI.
Read more: BGMI’s Dussehra Leaf Exchange Event
Flora Menace Mode Key Features
Here is a list of features that had been added to the game along with the V1.6 Update.
- The new Flora Menace Mode include features like Zillion Matrix, Life barrier and Dynahex supply being added to Erangel, Livik and Sanhok.
- It also brings in scope adjustment that makes aiming faster than before means you have chance of winning the game increases.
- After the update the displays ‘Show Route Option’ on the map.
- Players can now capture the gameplay highlights automatically.
- An option to change the first person and third person field of view has been added to the game.
- Now players will get unlimited ammo in training grounds.
- The update brings in new arena battle guns.
- The update has also improved the bus durability.
Flora Menance Mode
One of the most hyped modes in PUBG Mobile and BGMI ‘Flora Menace’ mode is loaded with alien plants pop up and futuristic things at different places in the game. The update is available under the Classic Theme Modes including the Erangel map. As of now, the flora Menance Mode is available in Sanhok, Livik, and Erangel.
The update will also provide users with two Classic Crate coupons in the Event Center, which players can use to have some rewards in the game.
The V1.6 update in PUBG Mobile & BGMI also has a surprising mode for the players named, EvoGround which will include the popular Zombie mode “Survive Till Dawn”. EvoGround will also have many as eight different game modes appearing over a period of time, as Krafton official announced.
Read more: How to hide popularity in PUBG Mobile & BGMI
The V1.6 update also seeks players to try out weapons such as P90, MG3, and ASM Abakan. The update had provided an improved camera effect on grenade detonation, dynamic scope adjustment options, and configurable headshot sound while playing the game.
The Royale Pass 3 has also been added to the BGMI, starting at the cost of 360UC only. The price is similar to other months, it brings a slew of outfits for users to choose the buy the royal pass 3. However, the Dussehra event has already begun the game.
Read More: PUBG NEW STATE Release Date