Download Pokemon Spork Episode 8: Smoothie RPGXP Fan Game
|Name||Pokemon Spork Episode 8: Smoothie|
|Version||Episode 8: Smoothie|
|Creator||Ice Cream Sand Witch|
Pokemon Spork Episode 8: Smoothie is a GBA ROM Hack that is based on FireRed and was created by Ice Cream Sand Witch. It was last updated on April 15, 2021.
You and your elder sibling, Emily, are an extended get-away in the Ceolis area. Albeit both of you as of now have a Pokemon, they’ve quite recently been pets for you up to this point thus neither you nor Emily have at any point struggled. Alongside investigating the district, you and Emily choose to evaluate the Ceolis League and test every other’s abilities en route.
In some cases, you’ll encounter an association called Team Portal. Group Portal has a pioneer, three administrators, and a multitude of specialists. The administrators are Barker, Felicia, and Quinn. Barker’s regions are business and actual work. Felicia is a performer. Quinn handles water-related missions. The pioneer’s way of life as well as Team Portal’s goal is for you to find all alone as you play the game, so I won’t make reference to those here. I will make reference to that Team Portal is anything but an “underhanded” group, as the idea of evil doesn’t exist in the Spork universe. Not even their chief supports their activities, however, they don’t think they have some other approach to accomplishing their objective.
During your experience, you’ll run over types of creatures called Sea Stars that aren’t human or Pokemon. They were the principal occupants of Ceolis and have their own general public. They have a few talented coaches among them, and it is League’s Elite Four to incorporate one of the Ceolis.
The story is more cheerful than most fangames as well as the standard games. There is no such thing as passing here. That doesn’t simply imply that no characters will kick the bucket, it additionally implies passing in a real sense isn’t something that ends up peopling or Pokemon.
Ceolis has 18 rec centers, one for each sort. There are no level covers or field impacts.
Pokemon Spork Episode 8: Smoothie Features
- Can choose any first-form non-legendary Pokemon from Gen 1-8 as your starter (including standalone Pokemon that don’t evolve)
- Mega Evolution
- Galar Forms & Alola Forms
- In addition to the EV/IV screen on Pokemons’ summary pages, there are also EV training centers with rooms for each stat. There are three of these in Ceolis. The first one has Pokemon that give 1 EV in their respective stat, the second give 2, and the third gives 3.
- Holiday Pokemon that you can turn into and access exclusive areas (4 total)
- You can sing and join an idol group in the postgame
- Battle Frontier. There are five facilities in total. The Battle Tower and Battle Factory are among them, and the other three are new.
- Sidequest areas are similar to Rejuvenation’s help centers and Desolation’s rangers’ guilds. There is five in total. Each has its own theme. There’s the Ranger HQ, Police Station, Pokemon Research Institute, Help Section in the Sea Star Society, and a fifth that contains major postgame spoilers.
- Can turn to debug mode on and off by speaking to a tree in Pokemon Centers
- An NPC who can teach any type of Hidden Power to a Pokemon (available at an area between the 7th and 8th gym)
- All Pokemon have max happiness by default
- All Combee and Salandit are female for evolution convenience
- Can access debug mode by speaking to the trees in Pokemon Centers
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Korosu