Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy GBA Rom
Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy is a GBA ROM Hack that is based on FireRed and was created by kearnseyboy6. It was last updated on July 28, 2016.
|Name||Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy|
You start your excursion as a 10-year-old kid who goes through the district of Sinnoh very much like a platinum demake. Anyway rapidly after a couple of rec centers, a couple of programmers are presented and they have some ASMagix abilities to change the course of events in Sinnoh. Stavros is depicted as the miscreant, while Riddles is a lesser programmer gaining from Stavros however has a gentler heart. Barry could do without Stavros and searches out to stop him, just landing him in more difficulty.
- Barry: A friend of yours that you must journey around with who gets himself into more trouble that you want. He often requires you to stop your journey and save him from trouble and really isn’t much of a trainer.
- Looker: Looker never really plays a big role in any of the games so it is only natural to use him to take on the hackers and bring them to justice.
- Stavros: An experienced hacker who is capable of raising extremely powerful Pokémon, teleporting, distorting the land and much more. Watch out for him as once you are on his bad side he will make it his duty to actively destroy you.
- Sandy: Stavros’ girlfriend/partner who is just as evil as Stavros but resembles the persona of Team Rocket in the anime. She doesn’t really put much of a fight up.
- Roddles: A junior hacker who attempts to help the player with his beginner skills, however he is limited to mostly warping and changing the weather of the region.
- Cyrus: Despite him being the antagonist in the main series he plays a much different role because of Stavros and Roddles. Does he end up helping the good or bad?
Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy Features
- 649 Pokemon
- Multiple regions
- Time travel
- Increased difficulty
- More TM/HM’s (95 TM’s)
- New moves and move effects
- New music
- New tiles
Also Read: Pokemon Galacta [Download]