Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Septo Conquest GBA Rom
|Name||Pokemon Septo Conquest|
Pokemon Septo Conquest is a GBA ROM Hack that is based on FireRed and was created by Magneto20, Andyp159. It was last updated on February 25, 2017.
One year prior, the King of Septo was killed and his realm was taken from him by two individuals are known as The Dictators. Prof. Oak, who was filling in as the King’s main analyst, figured out how to protect the King’s lone youngster and took him/her to his old neighborhood of Faris Town.
Presently living with a drunkard non-permanent mother, you, the lone kid to the King and the genuine successor to the privileged position of the Septo Region, should accept the area back. After Oak gives you a Pokemon, you start your own special journey. The goal is to topple the seven Barons (cronies of the Dictators), every one of who rules one island. By doing that, you’ll have the option to overcome that island and draw nearer to the standoff with the two Dictators.
Notwithstanding, there is something else to it. You will likewise be battling two abhorrent groups: Team Vine and Team Solar. Group Vine is a lot of eco-heroes who battle the save nature, yet in terrible ways, and Team Solar is an association of crooks who take, loot, and seize individuals and Pokemon the same.
Pokemon Septo Conquest Features
- A whole new region to explore
- 3 Starters: Machop, Drowzee, and Skarmory
- A host of new characters
- Lots of humor
- All 386 Pokemon from the GBA games
- No Gym Challenge but Barons battles instead
Also Read: Pokemon Touhoumon Another World
The Septo Region
The region of Septo is divided into seven main islands, with a smaller mini-island to the west. Here’s a short description of each:
- 1st Island: The island you begin the game in. It’s a foresty island with lots of twisting mazes
- 2nd Island: This is a muddy barren island with only one town. Lots of rocks and caves.
- 3rd Island: It’s a tropical beach island. It’s the smallest of the main seven islands.
- 4th Island: This island is mostly made up of open fields. Has many thugs running about.
- 5th Island: A very misty island where visibility is really low.
- 6th Island: This is the biggest of the main seven islands. It’s constantly raining and several places are flooded.
- 7th Island: Made up of mountains and is very sunny. Lots of hikers around.
The mini-island can only be accessed after completing all seven islands. The final bosses are on this little island.