Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Harvestcraft GBA Rom
Pokemon Harvestcraft is a GBA ROM Hack that is based on FireRed and was created by RuFF. It was last updated on June 12, 2017.
Trevenant is the leader of all Pokemon in the forest. They are living cheerfully together. At some point, many individuals came and cut down a major number of trees. Trevenant has asked the Harvest Goddess for help, however, he is disheartened rapidly in light of the fact that the Harvest Goddess immediately fell head over heels for one of the woods – Eric. Whenever they get hitched later, Trevenant understood that he could get the force of the Harvest Goddess. Subsequent to asking Kappa – Harvest Goddess’ sibling, Trevenant figured out how to trap individuals inside the town and he even attempted to kill the child of Harvest Goddess. He fizzled. He was informed that somebody would stop him, without a doubt.
One year has passed since that mishap. Toward the beginning of the day, Trevenant pursued the Harvest Goddess’ loved ones. Eric and Harvest Baby have gotten away, however, the Harvest Goddess was not really fortunate like that. As of now, you are a 21 years of age grown-up and being caught inside the town (obviously Trevenant caused this). Could you at any point free, discharge town’s kin out of this mishap?
Pokemon Harvestcraft Features
- The weather system affects your gameplay.
- Time and Day will depend on your playing time.
- Seasons change every 30 days. This can affect the items and wild Pokemon in the woods.
- You can be a real farmer with many kinds of fruit.
- A new system for Berries. You can find that they are regrown every day.
- No Gym Leaders and Elite Four at all. Instead, you will battle with shop owners for badges and Trevenant will be the champion.
- Some new Pokemon from Gen IV to VI.
- Cooking and crafting are also interesting parts of this game.
- New items and moves.
- The energy will be decreased when doing work. Replenish it by eating or sleeping.
- A love system for the first time in Pokemon games! You can even propose NPCs when you have enough points.
- The new Fairy Type.
Also Read: Pokemon Tentaquil