Download Pre-patched Pokemon Emerald Enhanced GBA Rom
|Name||Pokemon Emerald Enhanced|
Pokemon Emerald Enhanced is a GBA Rom Hack that is based on Emerald and was created by Ryuhouji. It was last updated on December 2, 2021.
Pokemon Emerald Enhanced is an enhanced version of the original Pokemon Emerald with a total of 684 Pokemon, 7 starters, 6 Difficulty Modes (Including Nuzlocke), & a lot more to discover!
This hack is updated very frequently so the links present below are probably outdated. You are encouraged to get the hack directly from official sources such as the Discord or the Pokecommunity thread.
This hack plays optimally on real hardware, mGBA, and MyBoy! (Android).
Pokemon Emerald Enhanced Features
- A total of 684 pokemon in the game
- 7 starters options
- All frontier pokemon movesets have been updated to competitive standards
- 6 modes of play: Hard, Normal, Easy, Nuzlocke, Hardcore, Frontier
- Follower system
- Autoscaling trainers & wild encounters
- 1 in 256 chance to encounter a boss wild Pokemon
- Perform HM functions without any badges or items
- Completely custom jukebox
- Elite 4 rematch parties
- New Game +
- Forecaster item allows you to set any weather you want
- Physical/Special split
- Random battle generator
Emerald Enhanced is currently a BETA game.
At any point, anything could break for any number of reasons. If you’re not okay with this, then this may not be the game for you.
Also of note: Emerald Enhanced is meant to be very challenging from the beginning.
Litwick, Beldum, Shinx, Ralts, Venipede, Timburr and Spheal.
They have been adjusted to work as well as a starter would in a vanilla game, or better in some cases. This gives more variance to the
new game experience since you’ll probably be using New Game +
- Normal mode scales your EXP and Winnings to the number of gyms you have beaten. It goes up by 25% per badge (12.5 in prestige mode).
- Easy mode is 4x base experience, for people who want to get through the game quickly, and aren’t confident enough for harder modes.
- Nuzlocke mode is a harder variant of my game, with enforced nuzlocke rules.
- Hardcore mode uses special rules. No pokecenters, Marts can be used but it’s more expensive.
You gain less money and gain the default vanilla exp value. Fainted mons disappear from your party.
- Frontier mode takes you directly into the frontier. Choose a starter team with which to challenge the frontier, and earn BP to purchase new frontier pokemon to expand your roster.
Also Read – Pokemon Emerald Balanced Edition
Followers will help you in battles against the E4, Title Defense, and max tier gym leaders when they are following you.
The current followers are all of the romanceable NPC’s and Minnie.
You can dismiss them anytime, talk with them to do so.
Each follower has a passive bonus that helps you on your adventures so that there’s more value to unlocking and using them! (new!)
Followers can sometimes get a bit misaligned, to fix it open the Start Menu and press d-pad left. This should reset their location to behind you.
Poké Ball Changer
You can change the Poké Ball your Pokémon is currently held in by talking to the Ball Changer NPC.
She’s located in the Lilycove Department Store on the 5th Floor.
To change Balls you need to pay 10.000 Pokédollars and have at least one of the corresponding balls.
Autoscaling Trainers & Wild Encounters
On your first playthrough, everything is scaled to the number of badges you own.
On consecutive New Game Plus runs, the enemy mons will scale to the levels of your party.
Boss wild encounters!
You have a 1 in 128 chance to encounter a boss wild pokemon. They can easily be noticed as their names are bright red.
These pokemon have 31 in every IV and have their hidden ability. They get +6 to both defenses when the battle starts.
You can get an egg with perfect IVs and desired nature by utilizing the Genetic Code Mapping System.
- You can consign up to 31 of a certain species to increase your Genetic Code Value(GCV).
- You can use the GCV to generate an Egg of your saved species. The species you generate will have IV’s equal to the GCV in each stat.
- When you generate the pokemon, you will get to choose a nature.
- The generated pokemon will be an Egg that you have to hatch with the moves and ability of the first mon you consigned.
Visit the Training Center in Lilycove to get started. It’s the left-most computer in the left room.
We implemented a fully custom Achievements system. You can access this screen from your Journal.
There are achievements for many things, including but not limited to: Each alternate ending of the main questlines, Scoring significant amounts of overkill damage, Exploration, and more!
For Detailed Info about the remaining features, check out their PokeCommunity thread!