Pokemon Emerald Cross GBA ROM
- Creator: Jaizu
- Version: v2.0.1
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: July 4, 2023
Pokemon Emerald Cross is a Pokemon GBA Rom Hack which is developed by Jaizu It is based on Pokemon Emerald and was last updated on July 4, 2023. Here you can find v2.0.1 of the Pokemon Emerald Cross GBA ROM which is absolutely free to download.
Pokémon Emerald Cross GBA ROM is a challenging ROM hack of Pokémon Emerald that features a new difficulty mode, quality-of-life improvements, new features, and compatibility with other ROM hacks.
The new difficulty mode is significantly more challenging than the original Pokémon Emerald game, with stronger wild Pokémon and trainers, and more difficult battles. This will appeal to players who are looking for a more challenging Pokémon experience.
The quality-of-life improvements make the game more convenient to play, such as the ability to reuse TMs and battle wild Pokémon with any Pokémon in your party. This will make the game more enjoyable for players who want to focus on catching and training Pokémon, rather than grinding.
The new features, such as the Pokédex sorter and battle retry system, add new layers of depth and strategy to the game. The Pokédex sorter makes it easier to find and organize your Pokémon, while the battle retry system gives you a second chance to win a battle if you lose.
Finally, the compatibility with other ROM hacks allows players to combine Pokémon Emerald Cross with other ROM hacks to create a unique and challenging experience. For example, players could combine Pokémon Emerald Cross with Drayano’s Difficulty Hacks to create a game that is even more challenging than the original Pokémon Emerald game.
Overall, Pokémon Emerald Cross GBA ROM is a well-made and challenging ROM hack that is sure to please fans of Pokémon Emerald and ROM hacks in general. The game features a variety of changes that make it more challenging, rewarding, and convenient to play.
- Expanded Options:
- HP bar speed
- EXP bar speed
- Faster text printer
- Unit system (Metrical/Imperial)
- Fishing style (Emerald vs FR)
- Overworld Match calls (ON/OFF)
- Battle intro (ON/OFF) (It disables battle intro sliding anims)
- Running indoors
- Auto-run (Press R in the overworld). This also applies to surfing
- Expanded Pockets
- Battle message when someone from your team picks up an item
- Infinite TMs: This also changes the rare pick up items, replacing tms by Heart Scale, Moon Stone, and Sun Stone
- A new difficulty mode that increases the level of wild Pokémon and trainers, and gives them stronger teams.
- A number of quality-of-life improvements, such as reusable TMs and the ability to battle wild Pokémon with any Pokémon in your party.
- New features, such as a Pokédex sorter and a battle retry system.
- Compatibility with a number of other ROM hacks, such as Ydarissep’s Quality of Life patch and Drayano’s Difficulty Hacks.
- Cuttable trees don’t reappear after being cut down
- Breakable rocks don’t reappear after being smashed
- Soot Sack tells you how much you collected
- You can forget HM moves
- You can mount/unmount your current bike when pressing L in the overworld
- Wrong money amount in the battle message
- Buildings and parts of the map breaking at other times of the day/looking very bad
- Match call option description
- Follower in Rusturf Tunnel
Also Read: Pokemon Apollo
Pokemon Emerald Cross Download