Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Eccentric Emerald GBA Rom
Pokemon Eccentric Emerald is a GBA ROM Hack that is based on Emerald and was created by Cruztown. It was last updated on October 5, 2020.
|Name||Pokemon Eccentric Emerald|
Pokemon Eccentric Emerald Features
This game is not too different from its origin: Pokemon Emerald. Although it has the same story, the same characters (Team Magma, Team Aqua)… it is still a worth-playing hack. We can see why by looking at these main features:
- You can catch 386 Pokemon from Gen I – Gen II – Gen III. Currently, it is lacking Gen I Fossils, Unown, and the Legendaries from Gen I – Gen II.
- Some new ways to evolute your Pokemon, include new items.
- Many different ability combinations.
- Physical/Special Split.
- The moves, abilities, and movesets are improved.
- The Trainer rosters are improved also. Let’s notice that Team Magma and Team Aqua use many kinds of different Pokemon, not just Zubat and Poochyena as usual.
- You can go to Safari Zone before entering the Elite Four Championship.
- Some special cameos from Nuzlocke Community
- Tyranitar properly has a second ability.
- You can have the required event tickets to get Mew – Ho-Oh – Lugia – Latias – Deoxys.
- The second ability of Sableye is changed.
- The Regi Room issue is fixed.
Also Read: Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced