Pokemon Dreams GBA Rom
- Creator: MonopolyRubix
- Version: v1.5.1
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: June 25, 2021
Pokémon Dreams is a hack set in a fresh, previously unexplored region, featuring an entirely new storyline. The protagonist, a wandering trainer, arrives in the Solda region. There, they encounter a young boy in the close-knit community of Thicket Town who aspires to follow in the footsteps of his brother, the local gym leader. This journey takes them across the region, introducing them to new characters and propelling them toward their goal of becoming members of the Pokémon League.
This hack prioritizes character development and worldbuilding, crafting a rich and immersive narrative. While the story follows a linear path, the map is generously dotted with optional areas containing valuable items and Pokémon, encouraging exploration.
Pokémon Dream is a concept for a Pokémon game that takes place in the Dream World, a mysterious dimension where Pokémon go to sleep. The game would allow players to interact with their Pokémon in a new way, and to explore a unique and fantastical world.
One idea for Pokémon Dream is that it could be a social game, where players can visit each other’s Dream Worlds and interact with each other’s Pokémon. Players could also team up to explore the Dream World together and battle powerful Dream Pokémon.
Another idea is that Pokémon Dream could be a more relaxed and meditative game, where players can simply spend time with their Pokémon and enjoy the sights and sounds of the Dream World. Players could also help their Pokémon to overcome their fears and nightmares and to learn new abilities.
- Pokemon Roster goes up to 844
- Pokemon go up to Gen 7
- Around 35 Fakemon to catch
- Moves and Types are updated up to Gen 7
- Mega Evolutions included
- Physical/Special Split
- No need to Trade for Pokemon that evolve through Trade
- TMs are reusable
- A total of 120 TMs
- New music added
- Big Root does not have a description or an icon.
- Pokemon caught in luxury balls appear as poke balls on the status screen and do not receive the friendship buff.
- When certain Pokemon are caught, Rattata is added to the Pokedex instead of Dirpion, Reflhex, Munchlax, Bruke, Moonimal, Detanaut, Kyurem, and Tapu Lele.
- Puddle reflections are shaky.
- The “cancel” option in stores displays the fairy tm icon.
- The graphics in-game for trade have been corrupted.
- Textual error on some shop menus – seen at Stone Emporium and the herbal medicine vendor in Ice Team Town.
Also Read: Pokemon Shinobi