Pokemon Coral Version is a GBA Rom Hack that is based on Crystal and was created by Coraldev. It was last updated on August 19, 2018.
|Name||Pokemon Coral Version|
Pokemon Coral Version includes a basic story similar to the initial two ages of Pokemon with many intriguing characters and areas to see en route. Things aren’t totally what they appear, notwithstanding. There has been discussion of a gathering of rascals mishandling Pokemon and involving them in their lucrative plans. That can’t be uplifting news…
Welcome to the Onwa Region, a locale far away from Kanto and Johto. Onwa is the setting for Pokemon Coral Version, a rom hack that decides to reproduce the sensation of playing Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal interestingly. Venture through Onwa meeting fascinating characters, procuring the 8 Onwa League Badges, and working your direction towards testing the Onwa Pokemon League.
Pokemon Coral Version Features
- Entirely new region to explore with its own story to experience.
- Pokemon from all seven generations available to catch.
- Choose from any of the six starters from the first two generations of Pokemon.
- Entirely new soundtrack featuring songs composed specifically for the game.
- Physical/Special Split.
- Added Fairy Type.
- Moves from newer generations of Pokemon.
- Re-balanced movepools that are more inline with current generations.
- Running shoes with unique running animation.
- Change the color of the player sprite at anytime by visiting the wardrobe in your room.
- Pokemon no longer need to know HM moves to use them on the overworld. If you’ve obtained the HM, have the necessary badge, and the Pokemon CAN learn it, they can use it!
- Many more features to come in the future!
Also Read – Pokemon Francium