Download Pre-Patched Pokemon AshGray GBA Rom
|Based On||Fire Red|
|Credit||metapod23, colcolstyles, JPAN, TheDarkShark, Jambo51, doesntknowhowtoplay, Darthatron, KDS, diegoisawesome, HackMew|
Pokemon AshGray is a GBA hack ROM that is based on Fire Red and had been created by metapod23. It was last updated on March 2, 2017.
In Pokemon AshGray, you go by Ash Ketchum and you’re going to set out on your large Pokémon experience. Sadly, you remained up the entire evening watching Pokémon fights and woke up late! With every one of your adversaries from Pallet Town (the most irritating being Gary) having taken every one of the starters accessible, it seems as though you’ll simply need to return home … except if you need Pikachu all things considered.
You are going to set out on a 116-occasion experience (in addition to two film occasions) that will place you from Ash’s perspective, permitting you to get the Pokémon he gets and settle on the choices he makes. What will your excursion as Ash Ketchum involve? There’s only one method for finding!
Pokemon AshGray Features:
- Follows the same events as in the Pokemon Anime series
- Catch all of the Pokémon Ash does
- Be rewarded for carrying Ash’s team
- New Tiles, Sprites and Maps
- New Tools to replace HMs-
- Hatchet replaces Cut
- Computer Teleport System replaces Fly
- Raft replaces Surf
- Pickaxe replaces Rock Smash
- Climb Kit is used instead of Rock Climb
- Whirlpuller is used to cross whirlpools
Also Read – Pokemon Another Emerald [Download]
Pokemon AshGray Bugs/Glitches:
- *** Bad Eggs appear in your Storage Boxes. DO NOT MOVE THEM!
- *** Teachy TV is broken. DO NOT USE IT!
- Can’t get on/off the bike in certain areas
- Ashley’s backsprite/HP bar is sometimes discolored
- Pallet Town berry system doesn’t work right
- Slight hitch in Pallet Town Windmill