Recently, Realme has launched its new Realme Book in the laptop market by stepping in to compete with major laptop giants like HP, Dell, Acer, and many more and this is the company’s first laptop ever. This laptop is lightweight, thin, and has an attractive look with a premium design. The reason for its popularity is its price is quite lower as compared to other brands.
This laptop comes in 2 variants with an amazing price point which are Core i3 – 44,999 (8GB/256GB) and Core i5 – 59,999 (8GB/ 512GB) which you can buy either from Flipkart or from the Realme store.
The Realme Book Slim comes with a Pre-installed Windows 10 Home user interface. The has also provided an option to upgrade the existing Windows 10 to Windows 11 without paying anything. Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 was an exciting part for me. Many users are curious to know how to experience the Realme Book Slim to its full potential.
How to update Realme Book Slim to Windows 11 Install Guide
Well, upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 is really easy and hassle-free. To install Windows 11, you need to have Windows 10 running, in your Realme Book Slim. So why are you waiting till now? Let’s Upgrade To Windows 11.
- Click on the Windows start button to and go the settings.
- Now type Windows insider option as you got it, turn on the optional diagnostics data and also click on the link to enable that option.
- By clicking on it you’ll see 2 options. Click on the Optional diagnostics data and come back again to the windows insider program.
- Now you need to click on “Get started” option.
- Now a pop up will appear whwere, you need to link to an account then click to continue.
- As you do all the steps correcctly you’ll get 3 options to pick from your insider settings. Just click on the “Beta Channel” and confirm it.
- This means you agree to the terms and conditions. Click on the confirm option.
- To complete signup, you’ll need to restart your Realme Book Silm.
- After restarting, go to the windows insider program. Where you will find that you are listed for the beta channel.
- Just visit Windows update and check for any kind of updates.
- Congratulation, You are enrolled for the windows 11 beta update, and download all the updates listed here, wait for them install, and then click on the “Restart Now.”