Joiplay empowers you to play all of the splendid Pokémon fan-made games that are just accessible on PC (so it works compared to an emulator in such a manner). Pokemon Fire Ash, Insurgence, and Pokemon Reborn (IMHO the best fan games) are among the games I’ve tried, and they work with some workarounds and scarcely any errors. It’s as of now an enormous help for fans who have been clamoring to play them on portable for quite a long time.
JoiPlay is still in its early stages, so expect more fixes and updates in the near future. This also applies to RPG Maker games, not just Pokémon fan-made games, though those are the most common type of games created with the engine.
So, without any further ado, here’s how you can play Pokemon Fire Ash on Android:
- Download Fire Ash 2.25. Extract the Fire Ash folder inside your internal storage. This is important. It won’t work if you extract it on your external SD card.
- Download and install JoiPlay .apk
- Download and install the RPG Maker plugin
- Open JoiPlay, click the “+” button on the bottom right. Fill up the details, the only entry that matters is “Executable”. Select the Game.exe file in the main Fire Ash folder.
- Long-press the icon, click Decrypt Files. Follow instructions then restart the app.
- Press the Fire Ash icon you just made. Congrats and enjoy!
About Pokemon Fire Ash
Pokemon Fire Ash is a fan-made Pokémon game. It required roughly two years to finish is as yet being refreshed in its fifth year. It was planned to utilize RPGMaker XP and Pokemon Essentials v15.
The plot of the game is approximately founded on Ash Ketchum’s undertakings in the anime. You go from Kanto to Alola, including the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier experience, all in the style of Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen variants.
You will actually want to fight Ash’s voyaging buddies and opponents, reproduce his group and investigate the immense universe of Pokémon in the game. It has more than 50 exercise centers and more than 800 Pokémon.