Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is one the most popular battle royale game in India right now. The India version of PUBG Mobile, Battleground Mobile India (BGMI) which was launched by Krafton, the South Korean company. Here we gonna tell you that how you can hide your popularity in BGMI.
After facing a ban from the Indian Government, Krafton the developers of PUBG Mobile suffered a lot to relaunch its Indian version i.e BGMI, and now it’s one of the most successful mobile games out there in the mobile gaming industry. Millions of active users visit it every day to play and enjoy.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) offers its players many exciting features like gun skin, outfits, & many more, and out of them, one is gaming popularity. You can have maximum popularity if someone visits your profile and sends you a gift. The top 100 players on the leaderboard are termed as the ‘King of Popularity.’
However, many players prefer to keep their popularity hide from other players.
How to hide popularity in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
- Open Battlegrounf Mobile India (BGMI) in your device.
- Click on the top left corner on you avatar or your in game profile.
- ON click on the 3 strips on the right of your profiles or in game name.
- Now you need to click on the edit option to change some settings.
- Now go to the connection menu.
- Turn off the “Allow others to view my popularity” option.
- If ever wish to turn it on just follow to above steps.
Here we have described how you can hide your popularity either in PUBG Mobile or in Battleground Mobile India.