Dragon Ball Z: Team Training is a GBA Rom Hack that is based on FireRed and was created by Z-Max. It was last updated on August 10, 2020.
|Name||Dragon Ball Z: Team Training|
Main modifications of the game
- Pokemon are replaced by “fighters” (200 fighters in the last version)
- New maps
- New attacks: 170 attacks including more than 130 new attacks (techniques from Dbz) with new animations of course, and about 30 old attacks (from Pokémon, like Headbutt for example).
- A complete list of moves and learn sets might be done in the future, the thing is that it takes a lot of time to do it.
- Battle backgrounds
- Overworld sprites (small sprites on the maps)
- DBZ musics
- New items (capsules, senzu…etc)
- Some back sprites (characters from behind) are not really beautiful. But most of them look good enough.
- No strategy in this game, the type advantages are only: Fight beats Dark, Dark beats Ghost and Psychic, and a few more changes. Indeed, most characters and moves have the same type, the strategy is not viable.
- Game difficulty
Also Read – Pokemon DPS Ultimate [Download]