Removal DMCA Request
Pokearc.com is aware of intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. All ROM Hacks/FanGames on Pokearc.com are stored on third-party file hosting providers such as Mediafire.com, Mega.io, One Drive, and Google Drive. If you wish to stop the games from being downloaded, you can go through the DMCA process of each of the respective file-hosting sites and do so. The content on Pokearc is purely for informational purposes and to make it easier for fans of ROM Hacks/FanGames to find the games already available on the internet in one place. Even still if you wish to remove the page itself from Pokearc.com, feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will happily do so.
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within Pokearc.com.
- Your full address, phone number, and email address.
- Statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Most of the photos/Content on Pokearc are provided by third parties. The copyright of these pictures/Content belongs to their original publisher/photographer as the case may be. If you think your copyright has been violated by publishing a particular content on Pokearc, please Contact us through the contact form or mail us at [email protected].
We will remove that particular photo/content from Pokearc.
We believe all the information provided is used only for Informational Purposes. If some of your photos/content displayed in Pokearc is not appropriate for you, please write to us. We will remove it.
I am not the owner of the content that is being provided on the website. (We are just using it under the "Fair Use Policy."